Slim and slender in shape, Alba is the most expensive grade of cinnamon with an exquisite taste of aroma.
- Scrape out till 4th layer of the bark
- Sweetest Cinnamon
- Homogenous (one quill is made out same bark)
- Harvesting age nearly < 6 months
- Highly concerned of processing
- Highest oil content (Cinnamaldehyde > 65)
- Moisture 10-12%
- Top quality pure brand
- Highest antimicrobial activity
- Low Eugenol Content
- Easy to break (Saves electricity when powdering)
- Lifespan 4 Years
- Lower Cholesterol : Studies have shown that just 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower LDL cholesterol.
- Blood Sugar Regulation : Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes.
- Yeast Infection Help : In some studies, cinnamon has shown an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections.
- Cancer Prevention: In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon reduced the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
- Anti-Clotting : It has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
- Arthritis Relief : In a study at Copenhagen University, patients given half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder combined with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast had significant relief in arthritis pain after one week and could walk without pain within one month.
- Antibacterial : When added to food, it inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
- Brain Health : One study found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- Coli Fighter : Researchers at Kansas State University found that cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
- High in Nutrients : It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.
- Produce Medicinal & Spa products (antimicrobial activity)
- Cinnamon Tea
- Daily food adding
- Use for Cola drink, Wine & liquor
- Cinnamon Pumpkin beverage
- Coffee Cinnamon energy drink
- Cinnamon toffees, candles, Sweet balls
- Chocolate preparation